Monday, December 28, 2009

Coming Soon...a month of film!!!

I'm going to attempt something I've never tried before.

During the month of January,  I will see a new movie or more every day.   Why more?  This will account for my epic movie days where I see anywhere from 1-6 movies in a given day.

I'll be watching them in all formats.  In the theatre, Blu-ray, DVD, streaming and cable.  However in the instance of cable, I'll only watch the film if it's presented in the film's original theatrical aspect ratio. 

I believe my record of movies in theatre is over 40 in a month.  It was the July that the Half-Blood Prince was released.  I was not in a theatre on July 4th and the two days it took me to read Potter 6.

Starting January 1st, 2010.   I'll watch a film and post my review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment